The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website https://www.blackcat.news You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term BlackCat News shall refer to BlackCat News The term Site refers to https://www.blackcat.news/ owned and monitored by BlackCat News.
3. BlackCat News may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. BlackCat News may monitor access to the Site.
4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of BlackCat News. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to BlackCat News. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from BlackCat News. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. BlackCat News is a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from BlackCat News.
5. BlackCat News does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. BlackCat News expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that BlackCat News is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. BlackCat News is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. BlackCat News is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.